The very first thing that you’re going to notice about the all new Dell Inspiron 15 i15RV-6190BLK is that it has almost ripped away all of the frills, exterior bells and whistles, and other things that Dell used to include in almost all of their machines and opted instead for a much more subdued in business like exterior design aesthetic here.
This is definitely a welcome change, and one that I think people are going to react favorably towards. In this Dell Inspiron 15 i15RV-6190BLK review we will look at it’s hardware specs as well as the pros and cons of it.
Click here to purchase this product on Amazon!
- Intel Pentium processor 2117U (1.8 GHz)
- 4 GB DDR3 RAM
- 500 GB 5400 RPM hard drive
- 15.6 inch screen (capable of 1440 x 900 resolutions)
- Two USB 3.0, two USB 2.0, 8-1 media card reader, one HDMI output
As mentioned above, the first thing that you’re going to notice about the brand-new Dell Inspiron 15.6 inch laptop is just how streamlined and simple it appears across the board. With a full-size keyboard (definitely a welcome addition) and an all-black color scheme, this is a perfect laptop for business settings and those who are a little bit more serious about their computer than the more whimsical Sony VAIO or MacBook laptops.
Of course, none of the technology inside of this specific laptop is going to set benchmarks crazy or really offer you the level performance – but then again, this is an entry-level priced unit and it offers incredible capabilities for the price tag. This is definitely something to keep your eye on if you’re looking for a business computer or just something that you can do some like computing on.
- Relatively lightweight for a 15.6 inch laptop
- Simplified color scheme and design aesthetic is incredibly professional and fits right in at corporate settings
- More than enough storage and power for a light computer users – the ideal target for this specific machine
- While upgradable as far as hardware is concerned, the price point doesn’t really warrant too much customization
- There are a number of netbooks or alter books that offer elite level performance at this price tag – though you compromise on the screen size
- Stripped-down experience will not suit everyone
Final verdict and summary
All in all, if you’re looking for a perfect entry-level laptop, the Dell Inspiron 15 i15RV-6190BLK laptop is certainly going to suit your needs right down to the ground. Not a barnburner by any stretch of the imagination, this is still a good and reliable machine for light computing and online tasks.
Click here for more information and customer reviews.