With the ultra book phase in full swing, it’s become a little bit difficult to find the absolute best of the best in a market that continues to get more and more crowded as the days go on. However, one glance at the brand-new Acer Aspire S7-392-9890 and you’ll instantly understand why so many people contend that this is the very best ultra book ever created – and the kind of machine that you want to invest in as soon as humanly possible.
Click here to purchase this product on Amazon!
Acer Aspire S7-392-9890 Technical specifications
- Intel Core i7-4500U (1.8 GHz)
- 8 GB DDR3 RAM
- 256 GB solid-state drive
- 13.3 inch screen
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 4400
- Windows 8 operating system
- Seven-hour battery life (on average)
One quick look at the brand-new Acer Aspire S7-392-9890 and you’ll find it hard to believe that this machine wasn’t designed or developed by Apple themselves.
Everything about this machine is sleek, attractive, and ridiculously contemporary – with a minimalist approach that almost makes the ultra book disappear.
However, with performance like this – and a fourth generation Intel Core i7 chip powering the whole beast – you’re going to be able to do almost anything and everything you ever wanted to on a computer, regardless of the compact form factor. This is a computer that is as powerful as it is good-looking – and gets high marks across the board.
- Latest generation Intel chip powers the machine to new heights
- 8 GB of DDR3 make everything blisteringly fast
- 256 GB solid-state drive is next generation storage technology optimized for ridiculous speed
- At this price tag you’re going to have a hard time deciding between this and that MacBook Air
- While seven hours of battery life seems like a long time, other laptops this size – and with these components – are getting longer usage hours
- Windows 8 is still more than a little bit difficult to use – but updates promise that at this will change soon
Final verdict and summary
All in all, the moment that you start approaching $1500 for a computer you are going to expect a whole heck of a lot – but the Acer Aspire S7-392-9890 certainly delivers on all fronts. Latest generation processors, next generation solid-state storage, and a whole host of other upgrades make this a worthy contender at the high level of computers. It’s nice to see the integrated touchscreen would be Windows 8 operating system (even if people have a hard time using the new platform), and this is certainly a machine that you can count on for years and years to come.
Click here for more information and customer reviews.